Today we have our Magnetic Marketing Fast Implementation Bootcamp happening where we teach members the difference between creating Marketing Assets and “Doing Marketing.”
Earlier this week, I was working with a private client here in Green Bay. He has a fairly boring business, software for manufacturers to help them get the absolute most out of their internal resources.
He also has a VERY targeted audience as this software only works with one other software system commonly used by manufacturers to run everything from purchase orders to the loading dock and out the door to the client.
In his case, he’s similar to our Advantage|ForbesBooks business. High transaction value, which allows more money to be invested to acquire clients. He came to me frustrated because his marketing team wasn’t creating enough leads and, as a results, not as many sales as he’d have liked.
Now he’s very successful, but knew something wasn’t right.
We began by asking many questions, understanding the sales process, I interviewed him for a few hours, then his sales team, I visited the office and quizzed some of their team members. Asking about pain points that users of the software want solved.
This week we shot videos for a few hours that will now be put into a sophisticated system.
What’s it going to look like:
- Lead Generation Ads, targeted to our ideal software users
- They request our Shock & Awe Package
- We have a robust series of emails and mail driving to demos
- An outbound sales team can now follow-up on people who’ve requested information rather than cold calling.
This will be an asset.
But it took time to create.
This isn’t flip on your iPhone and do a Facebook live that disappears in a day or two. This is an asset that should last years for him!
Are you spending your time building one-off “marketing” tactics that perish faster than guacamole? Or are you building assets that last a year, five years or a decade or more with little change?
What Are The 6 Bullets That Dan Kennedy Won’t Leave Home Without
- Marketing Mistake Most Marketers Make, this is a mental mistake, not a money mistake.
- Why you’ll find a bath tub for “old people” in the Assisted Living listing of the yellow pages…Dan will share with you how to use this unusual strategy to get a flood of ideal customer, clients or patients from a place that your competition is NOT advertising.
- What JWoww and Snooki could do for your business, even if you are annoyed by them.
- How to take One BIG Idea and take an average product or service into the stratosphere. Dan shares 3 BIG examples of this and how you can create a BRAND as a result of direct response advertising.
- Buy Now Because or Buy Now or else.
- Hidden in plain sight ADVANTAGE that the most successful businesses have, you’ll likely re-think your business after discovering this.