Pick a center of influence. Guy with a big customer list of his own, somebody that's on TV all the time, that's on the radio.
What's it worth having them as a customer?
Because they have the center of influence potential.
What does that mean?
You should spend more and be more determined about getting them.
Ability to buy, willingness to buy, all these things matter.
Which gets us to the reality of America.
The vital conclusion you will come to as a smart marketer is most of America is worthless to you.
They don't have the ability to buy.
They don't have the willingness to buy.
Nobody respects them.
So their replication potential is very low. Don't go get them.
Here are the current numbers. People think it's bigger.
The total number of households with net worth of $1 million to $5 million is 11.3 million.
From $5 million to $10 million it's 1.3.
From $10 million to $50 million it's 875,000.
That's it. That's all there is in the whole damn place.
And by the way, net worth, if you're selling expensive stuff matters more than income, right?
Have you checked out Dan Kennedy On Demand yet?
For less than $1 a day, you can get access to the very best marketing, copywriting, information marketing, and business success seminars on the planet!
Stream Dan Kennedy and His Most Valuable Presentations To Your Favorite Mobile Devices and OTT Services including Apple TV, ROKU, Fire TV, and Android TV!
Dan Kennedy Presents…
Almost Alchemy: Make Any Business of Any Size Produce More with Fewer and Less
In this presentation, you’ll discover...
- 9 times out of 10 getting more leads in your bucket is not the answer to the problem... you have to fix what happens inside of the bucket first.
- A simple phone script that guarantees you can follow up with every phone call that comes into your business...and how to build a list without spending a single penny more on advertising your business.
- Where wealth is created now in America…it’s in this ONE thing, and if you’re not building this right now you’re making an enormous mistake.
- What you can learn from Disney about solving business problems without increasing your expenses and putting a fortune into the bottom line.
- Why ad budgets are nonsense and how to accelerate your rate of investment in acquiring more ideal customers, clients, and patients…this will change your entire mindset on how you advertise.
- 3 Ways to become more financially efficient with your new customer acquisition and how to identify the BEST leads from the low-value leads.
- The one thing in your business you should not obsess about, it will be shocking to you.
- How to engineer your business to accommodate the ability to do the one thing your competition will not do in order to generate a steady stream of high-value customers, clients, and patients...it’s counterintuitive to what 99% of business owners are willing to do!
- Price elasticity for your business, products, and services begins with this hidden idea (and it’s not building a better mousetrap)…once you hear it, you’ll wonder why you hadn’t thought of this sooner.
- The 4 essential factors that determine who and how to attract the best and most valuable customers, clients, and patients to your business.
- The majority of America is USELESS to you as a marketer and a business owner, this may be the most important thing to understand about Almost Alchemy!
- We’re in the business of this…finding a FEW gold needles in the haystack.
- The 2 types of “Banks” you must have in your business to create maximum wealth from your business.