There are a few big arguments for moving up, but the bigger argument is you can't afford any slop.
Whoever you're getting money from, however you're getting money, you better be effective to the enth degree.
You can't afford one bad phone call inbound. You can't afford one follow-up mistake. None of that.
A couple of suggestions.
One, if anybody, and everybody can be your customer, if that's the way you've been playing the game, if you've been doing me too, like everybody else, but a little bit better, which is what 90% of all marketing messages are incidentally, you're in real trouble.
Because people never really wanted one size fits all. Now that they are more circumspect about how they spend their money, they want it even less.
So, specificity is now more important than it ever was.
You can't afford to be another choice, in 2006 in most categories, you could be another choice and money ran up hill, not so today.
The very worst thing you could ever be is one of many.
If you watch TV, regular TV, the kind would commercials in it, that's on at a time. On a network. If you watch a night of regular TV, not stream through Netflix or DVR with all the commercials cut out or whatever. If you watch real TV like two-thirds of the public, by the way, still watches real TV, contrary to what you may think.
And you watch commercials. I am always stunned that advertisers are willing to spend so much money to appear in an environment in a way that they are just one of many.
The Ford commercials, immediately followed by the Toyota commercial immediately, followed by the Hyundai commercial.
And the Allstate commercial is immediately followed by the Progressive commercial, which is immediately followed by the State Farm commercial.
Can't afford this anymore.
Have you checked out Dan Kennedy On Demand yet?
For less than $1 a day, you can get access to the very best marketing, copywriting, information marketing, and business success seminars on the planet!
Stream Dan Kennedy and His Most Valuable Presentations To Your Favorite Mobile Devices and OTT Services including Apple TV, ROKU, Fire TV, and Android TV!
Dan Kennedy Presents…
10 Ways To (At Least) Double Sales, Cash Flow or Profits In 90 Days, Part 1
In this presentation, you’ll discover...
- This ONE Strategy allows you to Quickly Double Your Average Fee or Selling Price…Or / & Double Your Closing Percentage, Or / & CUT TIME IN HALF, from initial interest to purchase!
- Discover how to remove Resistance in the selling process and relieve the buyer of your services from making the buying decision.
- People seek this type of ‘guru’ and why it’s important that you position yourself and your business this way.
- If you want to sell more complex solutions to your prospects problems you MUST MASTER this skill.
- This ONE Thing will have prospects running from you rather than being magnetically attracted to you!