It’s Darin from Magnetic Marketing.
If you haven’t heard yet, I wanted to be the first to tell you. Dan Kennedy will be releasing his next book, Why Advertising Fails & How to Make Yours Succeed this October.
Not only that, BUT Magnetic Marketing will be hosting a one-day Why Advertising Fails Event in Nashville, Tennessee on Wednesday, October 13th with an A-List line-up of advertising experts ready to reveal to you how they found advertising success through Magnetic Marketing. You can look forward to hearing from:
- Dan Kennedy - Founder of Magnetic Marketing
- Marty Fort - Founder of Music Academy Success
- Travis Lee - CEO of 3D Mail Results
- Robin Robins - Founder of Technology Marketing Toolkit
If your marketing and advertising efforts have felt more like throwing money at a brick wall, you NEED to hear what this All-Star group of business leaders has to say. Let them tell you exactly how they’ve found success so you can skip the pitfalls and headaches and implement ONLY what WORKS.
The Why Advertising Fails Event will be unparalleled to any seminar, training, or coaching session you’ve been to or even thought about attending. BUT we only have 150 seats and they’re going FAST, so don’t wait and miss out on this opportunity to learn how to grow your business further than you’ve ever imagined.
I had the pleasure of interviewing Dan last week about his new book and was able to gain some powerful insight into some of the most important topics within it.
Listen to the full interview below.
The very first question I asked Dan on Our call was “Why did you write a book about advertising when you’re the ‘Marketing Guy’ and what is the difference between advertising and marketing?”
Here are some highlights from Dan’s response:
- Unfortunately, a lot of businesses think of these things as separate silos and often operate them as if they are separate silos - advertising, marketing, and sales - and different people are doing different things with them. And they’re only connected if and when the prospect or customer moves from one to the other.” But there’s often a great disconnect between what the advertising expectations are, the advertising created, the messaging in marketing, and then the actual experience of the purchase when really they should be seamless, congruent, and consistent.
- The difference is that marketing should essentially include advertising. Advertising is that which brings a suspect, a prospect, or a buyer forward out of the woods to start a process with us, or it is what builds a brand’s identity, reputation, and recognition so that when the desire or interest occurs, the advertiser is thought of first.
- Advertising is often the main way of positioning an entity in a market to make it understood what the entity is, what the entity does, and in very abbreviated form why the entity exists. Bigger company advertising can also be about non-sales agendas altogether. It can be about supporting the stock price, motivating shareholders, readying a company for an IPO, or motivating the retailers to stock the product. So there’s a lot of other stuff that goes on with advertising when you get up into big companies. Marketing is now about taking the person, the suspect, prospect, or buyer raised up by advertising and doing a more complete and thorough job with them to ready them to be sold and move them to a point of sale.
If you’re ready to put your advertising and marketing efforts on the path to success, you are NOT going to want to miss out on the rest of what Dan had to say about advertising and marketing.
We know owning a business can leave you feeling all sorts of emotions...
- Wondering when you’ll see results from the countless advertisement opportunities you’ve been talked into by local agencies and online “gurus.”
- Lost and lonely, doomed to fight in the business jungle without the tools and strategies you need to make YOUR business the DOMINANT business in your community or industry.
- Anxious about where your next customer, client, or patient will come from.
- Scared of and in denial about what a business without a steady stream of customers, clients, or patients means for you.
If you have felt or are feeling even just one of these emotions, you NEED to attend The Why Advertising Fails Event. We guarantee you will leave this event with a completely changed outlook on your marketing and advertising plan. You will FINALLY understand EXACTLY what you need to do to put your advertising into gear and see a flood of new customers, clients, or patients.
I do want to remind you though, that we have only 150 seats available, so DO NOT miss out on this opportunity by waiting!
P.S...Should you choose to cancel, you have up until 24 hours before the start of the event to reach out to the Magnetic Marketing Concierge department to receive a FULL 100% registration fee REFUND!
Simply contact us at (800) 871-0147 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.